Wednesday 27 July 2016

Styling tips 







Holiday packing


1. My main tip would be pack outfits. I always do a big try on session and style together 7 day outfits and 7 evening outfits. Even if your holiday is 2 weeks you usually can make a few extra looks and re wear others. I try not to start adding tops here and there, You wont need them if you have your outfits planned. 

2. Now take pictures of each look and make a collage on an app. I use an app called Poto but there are loads you can use. So do a selection for day outfits, another for evening and even do one for beach looks and your jewellery. This will be your reference to look at when you are away for inspiration. And of course this is just a rough guide so change and have fun with it.   

3. I always try on my shoes with each outfit and try and make 4 pairs of sandals work for most outfits. I always take one pair of heels. I use a shoe bag to pack my shoes in. 

4.Bikini's: now I find this hard as I end up taking more than I need but I like to mix and match and you do spend most of the day in them. I always take 1 one piece as you can wear with your shorts as  a top and if we do sporty things I have a bit more support.

5. Bag: 2 clutches , a shopper and a basket bag.



Have a great summer and see you all back here for your AW16 shopping list .



G x









1 comment:

Vegan Recipes said...

Good reading tthis post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...